Click here for Youth Indoor league information.
Tentative Start date: October 19th
Tentative End Date: April 13th (approximately 20 weeks of indoor soccer)
- Men’s Premier Division consisting of 8 teams and playing on Monday nights
- Men’s ‘Over-35’ Division consisting of 8 teams and playing on Tuesday nights
- (All players must be 35 years or more)
- Men’s ‘Over-40’ Division consisting of 8 teams and playing on Wednesday nights
- (All players must be 40 years or more)
- Men’s Division 2 consisting of 8 teams and playing on Thursday nights
- Men’s Division 3 consisting of 6 teams and playing on Saturday nights
- Ladies Division consisting of 6 teams and playing on Friday nights
The divisions are being renamed to reflect the ‘Day of the Week’ when they play.
The cost for the 2014-15 Indoor season is $3,500 per team plus a $250
refundable bond; the bond is used to cover the cost of fines the
players and teams incur during the season; any amount left over in
this bond is returned to the team at the end of the season.
For the Ladies division, the refundable bond is $100 based on
The fee includes referee fees (2 referees per game); registration of
player with YRSA/OSA and awards.
$3,000 Balance of Team fee, no later than Oct 30/14
$250 (or $100 Team Bond in case of Ladies Teams), no later than Nov 30/14
Method of Payment
are currently working with a leading sports uniform supplier to
provide all our adult team uniforms at a discounted price.
Teams who pay their registration fee prior to November 30 will receive a game
ball. Teams who have not paid their registration fee prior to November 30 may
be assessed a late payment fee.
The number of players included in the budget is 20. Additional players
(up to 25 per team) will need to pay $30 per extra player to register
with the YRSA/OSA.
The plan, at this time is to have all games 2 x 25 minutes to increase
the playing time for each team.
We will accept teams based on the following criteria:
1. Teams which played indoor with us last year and have met their
2. Teams which played outdoor with us this year and have met their
3. Any new teams who have applied and provided the $500 deposit
The deadline for last year’s teams to declare their intentions is September 20
The deadline for the outdoor teams to declare their intentions is September 30
After September 30, we will open the league up to the new teams which
accepted into the league.